Join Me for 30 Days of Abundance!
To have abundance, you need to see that there is abundance.
And November is a perfect time to focus on abundance.
We’ve all been going through some intense inner transformation this year and this can be a great way to not only do some inner probing and see more clearly what has changed within you, but it is also a way to have some new perspectives on the topic of Abundance.
We’ll use the cards to invoke messages and new perspectives on how we view abundance and what we can do to increase our abundance.
Grab your journal for this and I hope you’ll join me in either putting it on your blog, posting it on your Facebook timeline or Pinning about it.
All you need to do is set the intention of receiving insights and messages for you about Abundance.
How This Works:
- Use a regular deck of playing cards
- Shuffle and draw one on each day, starting on November 1
- Go here for the key phrases for the meaning of the cards: http://ashjoielee.com/main-phrase-for-each-card/
In your journal, you’ll answer these three questions:
- In what way is (meaning of the card) abundant in my life?
- How can I give more in the area of (meaning of the card)?
- What is this card asking me to include MORE of in my life?
At first glance, some of the questions (once you add in the meaning of the card) might seem odd. That’s good! Odd questions can evoke or trigger something you might not otherwise think of. Go with it!
I have an extra challenge for you!
The challenge is to highlight (in any creative way you desire) the message you got that really had an impact on you or is something you’d like to share!
Create an image with the card that expresses how it stood out for you (and share it!)
- You can go here to grab the jpg image of the card. Download it to your computer.
- Go to picmonkey.com (it’s a free service – no need to sign up) and put your cursor on the Edit icon.
- A new area drops down that says ‘Choose a photo to Edit’ – click on where you saved your card jpg (computer or Dropbox, etc)
- Click on the card image
- A new screen will appear with the image of the card and a design menu on the left.
Have fun! You can add text, effects, overlays, frame, textures, icons and other images.
I’ll be sharing a few of mine on my Soulmancing Facebook page and on this Pinterest board. Each day in November, here on my blog, I’ll share my thoughts and tips on creating more abundance, what abundance really is and how you can use the cards to help you create it in your life!
Leave a comment here is you plan to participate and include it on your Facebook, Pinterest or blog and let’s connect!
When you do share it, please add the hashtags: #soulmancing #30daysabundance